- Works for normal, combination, oily, sensitive, and blemish-prone skin
- Coverage is buildable, ranging from light to full coverage
- Available finishes include satin, radiant shimmer, and matte
TIP FOR DRY SKIN: Don’t use a liquid concealer with a matte finish because the finish will emphasize dryness.
- Semi-solid, thick and creamy texture
- Provides reliable medium to full coverage
- Can be dotted on or swiped on in a line of color and then blended
- Best concealer options for covering severe discolorations
- Easier to build coverage than with liquid concealers
- It can look too heavy on the skin if you don’t blend it properly
This is just heaven !
- Great coverage (medium to full)
- My favorite for brightening and highlighting
- Easy to blend
- Doesn’t crease or settle into fine lines throughout the day
Green : neutralize redness
Yellow: neutralize purplish or blue bags under your eyes.
Lavender: will help to neutralize yellow bruising
Orange/Salmon: neutralizes blue to deep purple or grayish tones on deeper skin tones
Porcelene: Great for highlighting
Best thing about this one? IT’S WATERPROOF and it works.
- Full coverage: for blemishes\scars
- Thick texture
- Long wear
- Large variety of shades
- Nice smell
- Light & natural matt finish
- Full coverage
- Easy to blend
- High pigmented
- Great for highlighting & contouring
- Medium Coverage
- Smooth Texture
- Great for under eye area
TIP: To brighten up your under eye area apply a concealer 1-2 shades lighter than your skin-tone. To hide a bump, use a concealer that is about two shades darker than your skin tone.
Places to purchase make-up: